LuAnn McKinney, DVM, DACVP
- Earned a BS and DVM from the Ohio State University.
- As on officer of the US Army Veterinary Corps, completed a residency at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP).
- During 20 years in military medical research also edited the Standardized Nomenclature Guides (fore-runners of INHAND).
- After the Army, served as the Deputy Director of the European Centre for Toxicologic Pathology in London, UK,
- Returned to the US as a Senior pathologist with MedImmune, Inc.
- Currently a nonclinical reviewer with the Center for Drugs Evaluation and Research in the US FDA.