The 19th European Congress of Toxicologic Pathology will be held in Maastricht, The Netherlands, and will take place from 13th - 16th of September 2022.
The ESTP topic will be: "Think Female: Toxicologic Pathology of the Female Reproductive System". The congress will focus on the female reproductive system and will cover the normal and pathologic female reproductive system and new techniques, models and challenges in clinical development and risk assessment of hormonally active/endocrine-related compounds. There will be plenary lectures, oral presentations of original scientific work, interactive case presentations, a half-day IATP session, a poster session and of course plenty of opportunity for interactions both formally and informally with colleagues and friends.
The European Society of Toxicologic Pathology (ESTP) was established in October 2002 by a transition of the "Gesellschaft für Toxikologische Pathologie" (GTP). The former GTP members felt that it was important to adapt to future challenges and form a strong Europe oriented international society. The modification of the constitution to found the ESTP was accepted by a high majority (about 90%) of the members present at the annual meeting in Giessen.
The goals of our European Society of Toxicologic Pathology (ESTP) are:
• to organize scientifically attractive annual meetings
• to obtain more visibility by authorities/agencies,
• to actively promote toxicologic pathology,
• to contribute to guidelines by comments and proposals,
• to participate in scientific working groups (e.g. historical tumor control data),
• to offer training courses in toxicological pathology and related fields,
• and at last but not least to collaborate intensively with the other Societies of Toxicological Pathology.
For more information visit the ESTP website: www.eurotoxpath.org