The European Society of Toxicologic Pathology (ESTP) was established in October 2002 by a transition of the "Gesellschaft für Toxikologische Pathologie" (GTP). The former GTP members felt that it was important to adapt to future challenges and form a strong Europe oriented international society. The modification of the constitution to found the ESTP was accepted by a high majority (about 90%) of the members present at the annual meeting in Giessen.
The goals of our European Society of Toxicologic Pathology (ESTP) are:
• to organize scientifically attractive annual meetings
• to obtain more visibility by authorities/agencies,
• to actively promote toxicologic pathology,
• to contribute to guidelines by comments and proposals,
• to participate in scientific working groups (e.g. historical tumor control data),
• to offer training courses in toxicological pathology and related fields,
• and at last but not least to collaborate intensively with the other Societies of Toxicological Pathology.
For more information please visit the ESTP website: www.eurotoxpath.org
Click here for more information about the ESTP congress
Click here for more information about the Cutting edge Pathology congress